I have seen these CUTE pens all over the place.
I went to look at buying them from someone and she charges like $5 a pen!!
IDK about you but I'm too cheap to pay $5 for on pen! LOL
So I decided to learn how to make them myself!
& boy did I learn!
I LOVE making these now!
Best part--I didn't pay $5 per pen!!
I simple went to the Dollar Tree to find my supplies-Yep, they were all there!
((Except my glue gun & scissors which I already had at home!))
Pack of pens-$1
Florists tape-$1
Bunch of flowers-$1
So to make about 5-8 pens (depending on pen count), I only spent $3!!
::Here's what I did::
-Get all of your supplies together.
Make sure your hot glue gun is hot and ready to go
-Next, you see the little black tip at the end of your pen (not the pen part, the other end :P)
Pop that off.
Mine was really on there, I had to use a knife to pry it off.
-Cut your flower off of the stem, leaving just a little bit of the wire stem on there.
-Use your glue gun to put glue all around the end of that flower
-Put your flower wire into the part where you popped off your tip.
Push it down in there.
-Next you take your florists tape and cut a good size piece to wrap around the pen.
Start at the tip of your flower & just wrap it around to the bottom and back up again if you have enough tape.
There ya have it!
A simple, CHEAP!, flower pen!!
I made several of these and put them in a little vase-type container!
They looks super cute AND, I always know where to find a pen when I need one!


2 comments:
cute idea :)
Thanks. They are really fun to do!
Post a Comment