This time last year we were back up in Montana with hubby's mom and some of his family. It was great. We were able to help his mom get ready for his dad's memorial, spend time with old friends, & let the kids connect to those they hadn't seen in almost 2 years. It was great.
I've always loved Montana. I didn't want to come back. I've said several times how I doubt we'll ever actually live there again but ya know what they say...Never say never!
For today's throwback, I want to share a few of the.. a*hem..960 something..lol.. photos from our trip last year :)
The kids on one of the family horses
The first (& best!) friend I ever made when I lived in Montana--We met in 2006. I love this girl to death!!
Winners in the dance special put on in memory of my father-in-law.
Our family photo from our trip
♥
See, I told ya it's beautiful there!
I still think I left pieces of my heart in Montan
♥









4 comments:
Lovely!! I would love to see Montana someday!
It is one of THE most beautiful places I have EVER been. I love it.
I hope you get to see it one day!
Me too. The open space would be new to me!
Where this was, was on my husband's home reservation in Lame Deer, Montana. Nothing there really but it is absolutely gorgeous.
I really do miss it some days.
Post a Comment