Monday, July 29, 2013

Make something Monday-Beaded headband bow

My oldest girl loves headbands. LOVES them!


She wants to wear one with everything.


I decided to make a bow to go onto the headband. I've seen a few ladies in some of the Native American bead groups I'm in bead bows for headbands. They are SO nice!


I wanted to give it a go for my girl, to jazz up her simple little headbands she loves.


I spent yesterday off and on beading this bow for her and finally finished it abut 11 or 12.  It's only my first one and I know I'll get better the more I practice but I think it came out cute.  My girl loves it & I already have people asking about buying them!! How exciting is that?!!


I'm so grateful to the ladies that have helped me in getting started beading again & for the others that continue to encourage me along the way.  :)


ImageImage


2 comments:

Valerie said...

Cute!

Sarah said...

Thanks!

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com