Wednesday, December 4, 2013

She's here! She's here!

Our elf, that is!!

That's right! Snowflake has arrived and is already up to her elf-y tricks!

She came back with another North Pole Breakfast with lots of yummies, decorations & Christmas cheer!

Image

I love doing the NPB! This is the second year we've done it and I get so beyond excited to see it all come together. I think this year's was even better than last year's!

Once again, I got many of the ideas and inspiration from Pinterest. 

I fall more and more in love with that site every time I get on! Haha!!

Snowflake has been giving us smiles and giggles already!

 

 

 

The girls can't wait to see what she does next & I can't wait to see their little faces light up every morning when they look for her!

I ♥ this tradition & I ♥ the holidays!!

 

1 comments:

Valerie said...

You are such a festive mama!! I am diggin' Pinterest so much lately. :D

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com