Friday, March 30, 2012

Super Simple Chocolate Covered Strawberries!

That's right! I said SIMPLE!!!
I have always been reluctant to do these b/c I always thought you had to do like the fondu-type thing or use that yucky chocolate from the containers that you see at the store.
But nope! & guess what--It doesn't take long either!!

Get your strawberries- Wash them well & dry with a paper towel.

Don't these look SO yummy!!
(they are..Lol..)
While those dry off a bit more, dump your chocolate chips in a microwave safe bowl.
How much you use depends on how many strawberries you'll be making. 
I did like 1/4 of my bag.
Any chocolate chips will do. I grabbed some cheap, generic ones to try this with.
(They weren't bad either!)
Microwave for about 1minute.
Then stir & let them go another minute.
Stir & if not completely melted let them go another little bit. You want it to be smooth;
No chunks!

Next, you just dip your strawberries. 
When mine were covered how i wanted them, i just twirled them and set them on a plate.
Once they were all covered,
I popped them in the freezer for about 5 minutes to let the chocolate set and harden a bit.
It didn't take long!

When they were done:
Viola!
&& they were so so yummy!

Life is sweet--So are these yummy treats!
Have a fab weekend my sweet visitors!!
♥♥


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com