Monday, September 24, 2012

Fall has arrived!!

You can feel it in the air, see it in the trees & smell it when you visit the orchard--
or my kitchen!! HAHAHA
I look forward to fall every year. 
It's my favorite time of year & I just can't get enough of it!!
I try, every year, to get in as much FALL as I can.
From family activities to pumpkin and apple recipes, I try to fit it all in to make each Fall, better than the last.
A "bucket list" was posted in one of the Fall groups I'm a member of on Cafemom & I thought finding one that worked for our family would be great, instead of trying to mentally keep track of everything we wanted to fit in while Fall lasts. 
Of course I turned to my new best friend, PINTEREST!! LOL
This is what I found:
I know we won't be able to do ALL of these things (though, we've already done a few!!)--
But we will do as many as we can 
&&
We'll be adding a few of our own to the list!!
ツ


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com