Friday, December 28, 2012

Moving on!

This year is coming to a close and I am ready for it!!
It’s been a great year!! No big problems, no big upsets..pretty wonderful all around!!
We got to spend time with family we hadn't seen in a while, experienced new things as a family & began new adventures.
It's been wonderful!
I hope 2013 treats us just as good, if not better!!
I’m a huge believer in looking back and taking time to appreciate the good times, reflecting on the the bad times, taking a deep breath–then moving on!
That’s what I did today. I went through every month of photos that I took this past year. Just about every single one brought a smile to my face and made memories come rushing back.
I compiled this collage of photos using a cool template/stamp I found HERE.
Now every month is represented by a photo–a photo that pretty much sums up that month as a whole =)





January-Represented by my sweet babies and hubby making my birthday special for me.
February-Marked our baby's 3rd birthday
March-Was the beautiful beginning of Spring!
April-Always is centered around Easter.
May-The month our oldest turned 5
June-The highlight was our trip to Montana!
July-Was the last month we were all home together.
August-Our oldest started school.
September-Means powwow time around here!
October-Course this month was all about Halloween!
November-First time skating!
December-And lastly--this past Christmas.

I hope 2012 was wonderful to you and that 2013 will be even better!!
HAPPY NEW YEAR
♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com