Thursday, January 2, 2014

Thursday Thoughts

Lots and lots going on in my head today!

-I have SO much planning to do the next couple of months! A baby shower for my sister, a birthday dinner for my husband and a birthday party for T who will turn 5 next month! OMGosh! FIVE?! Where did my babies go?!!!!!

-I know it's still only Winter break but I am already planning our Spring break vacation. We have decided to go back to the Smokies this year..I think it will become an annual thing if we can help it! Can never get tired or bored of that place! We will be, hopefully, bringing my parents along this year if possible. They both work so hard and haven't had a vacation in YEARS! They definitely deserve it & I hope they get to come.

-I am looking forward to Spring. We've had snow (got a little bit today, actually!) and we've had Christmas--Now I want warm sunny days, green grass, flowers & trees! This always happens this time of year...My Spring fever always gets even worse after Valentine's day! LOL 

-Speaking of V-day!--I need to find an idea to do for the girls this year. Last year I made homemade Valentine cards for them and little baskets for them with lots of V-day goodies--See them HERE.

-As you can tell, I'm a planner. Haha..I plan for everything. Sometimes plans fall through and I get disappointed but I've learned to kind of just roll with whatever happens. All Winter break, we have made plans to go places and do things with the kids- ALL of which were cancelled or postponed. Most of it was weather-related. Every weekend we planned to go somewhere, it rained or snowed or stormed =/ While it's disappointing, I figure there's a reason for it. The snow today may stop our plans of going out of town tomorrow BUT that's okay..We'll figure out something else to do.

-My last thought for today's blog is about our new puppy. LOL I am in love with this dog, seriously in love! He is just the cutest lil thing! We got him for me actually. I spend a lot of time at home while both girls are in school and hubby is working. It will be nice having him around to keep me company.
This is him. His name is Dobby (yes, from the character in Harry Potter).

Isn't he adorbs?!!! Ahh! I could just eat him up! lol
Well, that's it for my first Thursday Thoughts post of 2014!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com