Sunday, January 12, 2014

Weekend fun!

It has been a FABULOUS weekend!
Yesterday my family surprised me with a birthday party! It was the sweetest thing!
I'm always trying to do something special for them on their special days and we always host the holidays and get-together's here at our house so this was a really sweet, change of pace! lol...They were sneaky sneaky and did it behind my back, surprising me as I was getting ready to walk out the door for the day!
They showed up with a ton of my favorite foods, cake and gifts!
It was such a wonderful day and I was so glad I got to spend it with the ones that mean the absolute most to me!
  
 
Today we finally had a day full of sunshine and warm(ER) temps--That meant getting out and enjoying it!
We took the girls and played basketball with them for the first time. 
G is learning to play b-ball at school right now and has been talking about it all week. Today we got the girls a ball and headed to the park.
It was so much fun. I love how something that seems so simple to us, is just HUGE to them and they are so happy about it.




After shooting some hoops and chasing each other around the court, we went for a walk.
We hadn't been to this park for a long while, well, to play or walk anyway.
It's been a nice day and I think getting out of the house and enjoying some sunshine put us all in a really good mood--one I hope carries on into the new week!

Wishing all who visit a wonderful week!
=)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com