Monday madness b/c I'm seriously slacking
(ahem--again)
& I'm going to try to fit this all in one entry,
without making it too long. Lol
We've had lots going on lately with family activities, outings, etc.
This past weekend we enjoyed our town's college homecoming parade.
It was our first time actually going to this.
It was pretty fun.
Lots of cool floats, candy for the kids, & just a fun atmosphere.

My oldest is a big fan of monster trucks..so when she saw this, she about flipped! LOL

There were several floats made by students--they were pretty awesome.
(these are just a few)


After all that fun, we spent the rest of the night watching Halloween movies..
ABC Family's 13 Night of Halloween has started--BIG fans here in our house!!
We catch them every year!
So, in the spirit of Halloween, we took the kids to a trunk or treat activity of Saturday evening.
It was small, but fun.
I liked that there weren't a ton of kids out there while we were there. lOl..
Everyone was talking about how cute they looked..
I must admit, they're pretty darn adorable. lOl
The girls got a bucket full of candy each and roasted marshmellows over a fire pit for the first time.
(well, the oldest did, baby girl was scared of the fire =/ so daddy did hers for her)
But it was a good time.
The first of at least 5 activities like it, that we have planned.
.Cutest owl & kitty ever!



Between the games and the bounce house-fun,
these two were wiped out by the time we got home. lOl
I don't know who had more fun though,
the kids or my hubby & I watching them!!
The Halloween fun continues this week--
New crafts, a few recipes and then some more weekend fun!
I love this time of year!!
Tons of opportunities for family fun!!
Have a fab day everyone =)

0 comments:
Post a Comment