For some odd reason, the post I wrote last year didn't transfer when I changed my blog over, so I'm re-posting so I can share our fun project we do to feed the birds, teach the girls and just enjoy some time together.
The great thing about this project is that it's great for any age group! Make it a family project and get everyone involved!
You will need:
Pine cones-We picked ours up from the park
Birdseed-Pick whatever kind you'd like
Creamy peanut butter-Any brand =)
String
Scissors
To make them:
Tie your string around the top of your pine cone.
Pour some bird seed on your work surface.
Slather your pine cone with peanut butter.
Roll the pine cone around in the bird seed and coat it really well.
Give your pine cone a little shake to let the excess bird seed fall off & then you're ready to hang!




1 comments:
[...] at My Beautiful, Magic, Sometimes Dramatic – Life shared her idea for an easy homemade bird feeder made with items from [...]
Post a Comment