Little signs of Spring are popping up all over!
Daffodils are out, trees are blooming and dandelions are showing their little yellow faces all over the yard-- && I LOVE IT!!
Spring time means lots of time outdoors, cookouts, family walks, & trips to the park.
This weekend we took full advantage of the Spring-like weather we got in our area. While it wasn't as sunny as I was hoping for, the temps were lovely and the rain help off until everyone had gone home.
This weekend we all grilled out and played some volleyball in our back yard.
We had an awesome time.
I can't wait for the weather to get nice and STAY nice so we can do it more often.
We had lots of yummy food and this time, I tried something new.
I made an awesome pineapple upside down cake completely from scratch. I've made mini versions of this cake in my muffin tin but I'd never made a full size one or tried this recipe.
It was a huge hit! Everybody loved it. There was NONE left over. lol..
You can find the recipe for this fabulous cake HERE
Can't wait for warm weather, more family time and new treats to share with the family & with you =)
Happy Monday everyone!!
.




0 comments:
Post a Comment