Sunday, March 17, 2013

Weekend fun!

We had such a great time this weekend! We got to spend lots of time together and even got to spend time with my brother and his family.

The weather was GORGEOUS & we enjoyed every moment of it!

The pictures say it better than I could!

ImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImage

A perfect way to spend the weekend!

Image

4 comments:

Valerie said...

How BEAUTIFUL! Oh, I love spring, and it has finally arrived here as well! Thank goodness. :D

Sarah said...

It was gorgeous out!
Too bad we wont see pretty weather like that for another week now! Temps are going to be a lot cooler this week. =/

Enjoy your Spring weather!!

Valerie said...

Oh really? I saw you on Pinterest last night that you guys are in Kentucky; isn't it weird that weather can be so different even though we're not very far from each other? :) I hope it doesn't cool off here! We're planning a trip to the zoo on Wed.

Sarah said...

Yep, Southern Kentucky =)
It is!! But then again, I've seen it rain on one side a street and not the other when I was a little girl..lOl..

I hope you get to go to the zoo & enjoy it! We have yet to go this year but we will I'm sure!

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com