We went to the library the other day & picked up several books that we will be reading over the next couple of weeks. With each book we read, we will be doing a craft to go along with it.
Fun, right?!
We started this "series" with The Rainbow Fish. I absolutely love this book! The lesson on sharing is great but I also absolutely love the illustrations! They are beautiful!
So, we read the book & talked about sharing. Afterwards, we made our own rainbow fish :)
I used this printable HERE. (scroll down a bit to find it.)
First we colored our fish many different colors.
After our fish were all colored, we ripped small pieces of aluminum foil and glues them to our fish to make sparkly scales!
After we finished pasting them, we cut our fish out and taped them on the door as a reminder to share :)
This was such a fun activity!
I can't wait to read our next book!!




2 comments:
Cute! I love the fish!!
Thank you :) We really enjoyed this craft :)
Post a Comment