Today is G's last day of school!!!!! So today for Throwback Thursday, I want to take a look back at her first day of school! It's gone by so fast! I didn't think I was going to survive her first few days, much less her first full year!!
Since I have (once again) been slacking on my blog, I'd like to share some things that I would have shared had I been keeping up with things here lol
Yesterday I made these FABULOUS mini cheesecakes.
O-M-Goodness were they GOOD!!!!!
Honestly, I couldn't just eat one, they are THAT good!
If you'd like to make them yourself, you can find the recipe HERE
I promise to work on my food photography. =/
As promised, here are some photos of the decorations I did for G's 6th birthday party a couple weeks ago.
I made everything myself with tips from...Where else?... Pinterest! :)
(first photo) Hello Kitty centerpieces
(second photo) balloon wrapped umbrella pole
(third photo) Dumdum "tree"
(fourth photo) Hello kitty treat bags.
It wasn't all perfect but G loved it & that's what mattered the most!







3 comments:
I thought I left a comment but maybe it got deleted?? :/ Well, I said I love the decorations - especially the dum-dum tree! :D
I never got a notification for a comment, just a "like" lol..
Thank you!! I think the tree was a big hit. Everyone liked it--then wanted to eat the suckers. LOL
Yeah, I think WordPress has been having some glitches lately because I'm also not getting some people showing up in my Reader. :(
Post a Comment